Friday, November 21, 2008

Going The Distance


Week 39 today...I made it! It is now longer based off of my false hope that I would meet this girl soon...it will have to actually happen soon. She has no where to hide anymore, I am getting bigger and bigger. I bought a couple of shirts 4 weeks ago that I would have not even hung in my closet early in the pregnancy and now they hardly fit. If she turns out to be the smallest baby I will laugh because I am the biggest. LOL P.S. You will all laugh too, nothing else. I am dialated to a 4, but overall have been feeling pretty good. If anything slightly laborly comes my way I am going to the hospital. I will have so much room to eat the best Thanksgiving meal ever...and no heartburn. I will never complain again. I posted a favorite picture of the family after Nolan was born.

No comments: