Monday, December 1, 2008

Jessy Jean Is Our Girl


Our beautiful baby daughter is here at last!! It has been quite a week, and we have a lot to be thankful for. Jessy was born on November 23 atound 2:30 pm. I sort of snuck my way into the hospital so to speak, and guess what it was worth it. Luckily I had girlfriends to back me up on this. The entire experience couldn't have gone better. I had fantastic nurses, doctors and staff, and most importantly an amazing support team. Thank you Kelly, Tera, and Jay for getting me through. Already having two kiddos sure makes the third seem like a breeze. I am just soaking it all in and enjoying every moment. She is gorgous, easy going, and perfect. If I were to nick name her I would call her "pretty," or "squeeky." My friend Tera was generous enough to take pictures of the event. What we ended up with is a beautiful documentary of such a memorable moment in my life. A very great opportunity. I will get some more pictures soon to share.
Kelly has been there for all three of the kids deliveries and everything else important in my life. Thank you so much for always being there for every endevor in my life. A great week.

2 comments:

Kel said...

I wouldn't have missed it for the world!!! And she is gorgous. Probably one of the prettiest I've ever seen!! We do have a lot to be thankful for!
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

congratulations to your beautiful family!! You all are truly blessed and I can't wait to meet the newest member! Please, keep posting more pictures!