Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Nolan!!





My baby boy turned 3 years old today. This was definately the year of Thomas The Train, he had been wanting this particular train for sooooo long. He loves trains, planes, and tractors. We had the 2nd and last double birthday party for the kids today...Doctor Phill I am sure would have a fit. We pretty much treat September like everyday is their birthday. We had a "circle party" at Grammy and Grandpas, with a winning toddler dinner menu...hotdogs, hotdogs, hotdogs.
Nolan is the little man of my heart, he has a personality like a turtle. Very tough on the outside, but so sweet and soft in the middle, and only brings it out at special times. He usually won't let me kiss him anymore, but will do a pretend kiss in the air occasionally. Today at the party he gave me a spontanious kiss and hug...just melted my heart. He loves to hold my hand when we walk together, but beyond that doesn't prefer to be touched a whole lot...I have to bribe him to snuggle. They grow up soooooo fast. I love you so much buddy, thanks for all the wonderful memories and letting Taylor beat you in races for now. Enjoy year #3, we have a lot to look forward to. A big thanks to Grammy and Granpa for hosting your party!!

1 comment:

Kel said...

What a handsome little man!!
Happy Birthday "nono"
We love you!!