Sunday, September 21, 2008

Beautiful Boy!




I know I am a biased mother, but I think Nolan is just a beautiful boy, inside and out. That has nothing to do with the West look 'o' like meter that says he looks 14% more like me. He is so hansome and fun loving. He is getting better and better with his vocabulary everyday, and some things he works so hard to spit out it just warms my heart to hear them and see what his is so excited about. Right now he says, "oh right," a lot. He pretends he knows what I was going to say all along. My little cuttle bug definately prefers to be called Nolan over all other pet names that his mom can possibly put together. In the top picture he is falling asleep doing his version of the touch down sign with his finger. You better believe that his daddy is over the moon that he is starting to show interest in sports....go Dolphins!!

No comments: