Sunday, September 21, 2008

Growing and Growing

17 weeks
19 weeks

30 weeks
At first when you are starting to show it is so great to show off your baby bump, and then as you can see I took an 11 week break to bare it again. Pregnancy takes such a tole on your body...it is not a self esteem booster to see the wonderful changes. Water retention, vericose veins, and stretch marks just to name a few. All in all this pregnancy is treating my well, although I could do without the heartburn. I am in the home stretch, and have so much to look forward to. This baby is a true blessing and such a gift, as are my other children. Having an element of suprise definately gave us a slightly different perspective.
I have just recently gotten into my "nesting" mode. Thank goodness for the biological instinct to prepare for baby, or else this child would be coming home to a well used toy room. Energy is low, but the drive to have everything in order is definately there.
We haven't picked out a name for the baby yet, but do have some in mind. A top favorite is Jessy, a name we almost named Taylor, but it didn't go with Dee. Jay also likes the name Maya. On our mutual list I think we have Elizabeth and Jane. I like Carla, Megan, Leah, Kate,Kennedy, among others that Jay thinks are so old school. LOL. I guess names can go out of "style." I guess that is why there is a mom and a dad. We are looking forward to what lyes ahead for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what about Jessie Nicole?!?!?!

rolls right off the tongue . . . Jessie Nicole West . . .