Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Love You

This video is a reminder to myself that my little boy is so sweet even though he spends most of his time trying to convince me otherwise. Terrible twos has taken on a whole new meaning from my first experience. Somedays Nolan wakes up grumpy, goes to be grumpy, throws fits all day in between, and wakes up in a fit at 2AM. I am trying to stay sane through out this very temporary phase. I say that because if it is not temporary I will truly go insane. I love you bud, you are my best boy.

2 comments:

harley said...

I thought the video was cute. I love you guys and can't wait to see you again. - Harley

Joe and Audra said...

So sweet. Nice to have a reminder that they love you huh? I know Josiah's cranky moods frustrate me so much, and he isn't even 1 yet. Nolan is such a little character. Maybe he will go through another cuddle phase in a year or two. If not he and Josiah can be cranky boys together and tell us not to touch them. Hehe.