Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christmas

!


Christmas might as well have been a year ago, but certainly not forgotten. I had a five minute thought that I might send out Christmas cards this year and attempted this photo shoot. It looks a lot more fun than it was. "Sit here!! Look here!! Smile Nolan!! All eyes on Mommy!" Yeah right. We had a very busy Christmas with a lot of family in town. I can hardly remember what the kids got, but do remember that it took a long time to open gifts and I loved it. I always hoped I could just sit back, watch, and enjoy. They did a great job evaluating everything and enjoying everything. No toy goes unplayed with. As a suprise to us, the kids picked Jay out a sweat shirt and hot chocolate set with smores as a bonus. I got an I Carly purse...love her, and a beautiful broach. So adorable. A lot of work, and a lot more memories...too bad my is already foggy. Truly though, I love Christmas! How can I not with a 1, 4, and 5 year old. They believe in Santa, magic, and the Polar Express. Jesus is the reason for the season and the smile on their face when they have been told they are on the good list.

No comments: