Friday, June 12, 2009

A Blast From The Past


Ahhhhh man, they are growing up so fast. Look at my cuties. My little Taylor and Nolan are two peas in a pod. They are best friends about 40% of the time, and the other time is full of lots of surprises. Lately Taylor's mischievous side is taking over and she is trying to suck Nolan in. These two crack me up time and time again. We are into the full swing of summer, but haven't spent as much time outside as I was planning. We have been busy busy on the new playhouse in the sky, a huge project!

Today Nolan got stung by two bees, and Taylor ran inside immediately to get him chocolate milk. She made it herself and spilled a lot more on the ground, it was so sweet. She then brought him marbles which did the trick. They love to have sleep overs in each others room. They have a wild fun imagination that I love the most. Right now I believe Taylor is dreaming about worms and Nolan is dreaming about trains. I love you two to the moon and back and back again and into your heart!!!

1 comment:

Joe and Audra said...

I remember that fourth of july! We were down to visit. I think what stuck in my mind the most was watching you smear sun block into Nolans hair and then trying to spike it up so it looked styled instead of greased! I cracked up. The things parents come up with to make safety synonymous with cool. You are probably one of the best I've met. :)