Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well Check

Jessy had her four month well check today, and she is a healthy beautiful perfect baby. She is in the 50% for height, 30% for weight, and 25% for head. She is growing steady. I get so many comments on how "small" she is, and really don't get that. I am not sure what they mean by that. Small compared to what...you, your dog, your teenager??? She is a baby, they come small. I feel like I am supposed to reassure them that I am feeding her , btw I am.
When I make comments out in the general public I try to stick with something that sounds like a compliment. Such as, she is beautiful, your dog is cute, or, oh my what a nice hand bag! LOL. Here is me going off.

3 comments:

Kel said...

I don't think she is small as much as pitete. She has a cute little face with smaller, delicate features. And beautiful, no doubt about it!
I agree that all the coments get annoying. Seems it starts with the pregnancy and keeps going onto the baby. Whether the opinion is that you are big or small, it's gets annoying feeling like you have to justify yourself.
I think she is perfect!

Grammy Dee said...

You don't owe anybody any explanations. Your children are healthy, happy and loved more than life itself by their devoted parents and grandparents... and it shows!
Next time somebody asks why Jessy is small, tell them " that's just the way God made her"....can't argue with that!

Anonymous said...

I think you need a drink - try to relax a little and know that most people are not educated. It is fun to read you go off a little.