Sunday, January 4, 2009

Updates


Jessy is a growing girl. Things aren't as blissful and wonderful as the first two weeks home, but we love her anyway. Enough sleepless nights in a row can make anyway a little cranky. I was so spoiled when Taylor was born, my day rotated around day time tv and a mini baby gym on my 6X9 area rug. I have learned that taking care of a new born is a piece of cake, but to do that or anything without enough sleep is more than challenging. I would guess Jessy is up to 10.5 lbs and is a beauty, I think she is going to look just like Taylor but with darker hair and possibly blue eyes.

1 comment:

Kel said...

Her eyes do look blue in this picture...that would be cool. Yesterday I was thinking she looked a lot like Taylor. I also thinks she looks the most like you. Nevertheless...she is totally gorgeous!
Interupted sleep makes everything harder to deal with! I found that if one or two times a week I could have someone else do one night feeding, I could then get a solid 5-6 hours straight of sleep. It's amazing how much better you will feel. And it is funny because at any other time in your life you would think 5-6 hours was not enough, but during this time, it is a miracle!!
I am always here to help and had such a wonderful time snuggling with her yesterday!