Monday, January 19, 2009

High School Sweet Heart

I never knew how much I could love someone until I had children. There is nothing you wouldn't do to protect your children and make them happy. Both my parents and the kid's Grandparents know the pain of saying good bye to a child. A pain that is unimaginable in a way I couldn't even start to understand until my kids were born.
11 years ago today, my high school sweet heart, Josh, passed away. The time has been both slow and fast, either way it is unreal to think it has been that long. He was a great friend to many and an outstanding person. Josh, his talents, personality, green suburu, and dreams will always be remembered. You can read more about him at
Visit Guest Book for Josh J. Roberts
To all my moms out there do right by your kids and love them love them love them.