Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's A Girl!!



We are expecting girl number 2!! This piece of news scored me one dollar. I am elated!!! I asked the kids what we should name her and Taylor wants "Shirley Dookey" and Nolan wants "A Boy." Both kids want to share their room with the new babe, Nolan is even willing to share his blankie. My tip offs that this baby is a girl were my cravings for nachos, mild heart burn, and allergies. All these symptoms were more amplified with Taylor's pregnancy. I am almost 19 weeks pregnant in the picture above.

3 comments:

Kel said...

YEAH!!! I love little girls!!!
I am SOOOO excited to meet her!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the news!

Grammy Dee said...

Dear Baby girl West,
I had the privilege of meeting you yesterday, and even though you will never remember....I will never forget it. I love you already.