Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Procrastinating

I love distraction questioners...so this one was right up my ally. I copied it from a blog I read regularly:
Two names you go by:
1. Mama
2. Wendy Lou
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. A towell on my head
2. A towell on my head
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Be outside in the sunshine walking with Kelly and the kids
2. Home Improvement projects
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To have my dining room project finished
2. To have new grass growing instead of weeds
Favorite pets
1. I am a traumatized dog owner. I hate to have her, but I hate to ship her out. So Barbie please be good.
Two people who will fill this out: (therefore these are my tags! You're it!)1. Wendy P
2. Keri H
Two things you ate last night:
1. Bagel with cream cheese, this was a stretch because they dont have a drive through, and a banana
Two things you ate today:
1. A hot dog.....mmmmm
2Yogurt
Two people you last talked to:
1. Kelly
2. Brooke
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Watching Ella and Hailey
2. Watching Greys Anatomy after a ridiculous break
Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
Two favorite vacations:
1. Any at this point
2. Mexico
Two Favorite Drinks:
1. Blended vanilla latte
2. hefeveisen....8 months from now
Birthday: April 3, 1980

No comments: