Friday, April 4, 2008

Great Birthday!


Jay and I share the same birthday, which always makes it double the fun. The kids made us each a beautiful birthday card and picked us about a dozen dandy lions. They are so sweet. Both of our kids are thumb suckers, taking after their mom unfortunately. This morning we asked Taylor when she plans on stopping, she says, "When the clock strikes three," this was all very matter of fact. Another habbit of Nolans, passed down by mom, is talking in his sleep. He talked up a storm last night...it is an odd habbit.

P.S. What do you do with all of your cards?? I save them because they are special, and a collection of different memories. Keep them or throw them??

1 comment:

Kel said...

The talking in your sleep thing cracks me up! I remember having sleep overs with you and you would talk most of the night...most of it jibberish...but funny nonetheless!! I am sure they will outgrow the thumbsucking...I wouldn't worry about it at all...at least they can self sooth!
And Happy Birthday by the way, hope it was a great one!
p.s. I mostly keep my cards but every now and then I get in a decluttering mode and throw some out...I always feel bad doing it though!