Monday, March 17, 2008

My Kids Love...


I asked the kids what I should write about today, and Nolan quickly responded with, my little blankie. His "little blankie (LB)," is like a second mother to him. If he gets hurt he doesn't need me any more because LB has got his back. Washing LB is a major unpleasant event in our house hold. Nolan with constantly look into the washer to check the status. Wonder how long LB will be in his life.
As for Taylor, she has a new obsession every week. Could be an unfortunate looking baby doll, rock, blanket, but this week it happens to be her pets. She loves Nemo and Bear, in fact they get buckled in the car with her and sleep next to her on their own pillow. Crazy kids....they are so cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wendy! I TOTALLY LOVE your blog. I cannot believe how your children have grown...it has been awhile since I have seen them. I love NY too. VERY nice touch.