Thursday, March 13, 2008

Links

I have included a few links to visit, and hope to add more as I figure out how to navigate this website better.
I have been ordering from Entrees Made Easy for more than a year now, and have recently gotten a job there. I love it, and of course think everyone should order food from us. It is so nice not to worry about what we are having for dinner, and to not go to fast food because we have nothing planned. It has saved me a lot of time and money. I love it love it love it!
I also put the link to my 10 year reunion....yikes! It has been a decade since I graduated high school. I am really looking forward to seeing familiar faces, old teamates, and friends.
I included the I Love NY website because the initials of New York are near and dear to my heart. My brother, Nick Young, passed away 4 years ago leaving a huge hole in my heart. It makes me happy to see his initials on something whether its a coffee mug, shirt, or teddy bear. I miss him so much!!!

No comments: