Monday, May 18, 2009

Congratulations Wendy and Verni!!!


One of my best girlfriends, Wendy P tied the knot this past weekend.It was a beautiful wedding.Wendy has always been the kind of person that not only makes you smile, but laugh until you cry. She is seriously the only bride I have ever seen to make her wedding just as much about everyone else. She accomadated everyone and welcomed everyone. She said I just want everyone dancing with a drink in hand. I think she danced to every song, including a sweet rendition of Micheal J's, Bad. Wendy was such a gorgous, radiant, and joyfull bride. Wendy, you are such a breath of fresh air, don't ever change. Congratulations to you both...cheers to a long and happy life!!! Oh, and many children too!! Love you girly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wendy! Thank you for the wonderful words :) The wedding and events following was such a rush, and I felt a bit spread thin. This is the only picture I have seen of Verni and I so far! Thank you for posting it!!!!

It was so good to see you guys! I'm sorry I didn't have more time to spend with you, and I barely said hi to Jay. Please give him my apologies.

Love you Wx2