Saturday, August 9, 2008

10 Year Reunion!



All the build up is over, I just had my ten year reunion...yikes! It was really great to see a lot of familiar faces, and old friends. I really enjoyed the people I went to high school with, and look forward to running into them over the years. Everyone looked better than I remember, and were very sweet. It is impossible to chat with everyone in such a big group, but I did my rounds as best as possible. We definately missed a few of our girls, Julia, Keri, and Jen, but we will get them next time.
It is funny to think that just 10 short years ago, we had curfews, allowances, no real jobs, and no real worries. Now I still have an allowance, have a self induced curfew because of my kids, no real job, and a lot of real worries. I guess not much has changed. I did get some funny looks when I told people I have 2 children, and one on the way. I didn't realize I was breaking any records with this number. Good times for sure!

No comments: